Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to it.

I haven't blogged in quite awhile and even before that I was hardly blogging. Some excuses- 1) A broken "a" key - broken by my late pug Lulu. 2) A lack of time - which hasn't changed, but i now have a netbook so i can steal away more time here and there and 3) No real sense of purpose in my blogging.

Now the purpose still is kind of fuzzy. But the desire has emerged. Perhaps a creative outlet beyond one with crayons and finger paints. I also am setting a goal of losing some weight and getting in shape - more on that later but this blog will hopefully keep me in check there.

I've also got some potentially interesting events coming up to blog about: the NDSC conference, a x-country train ride with my girls, and a Family reunion and 70th birthday celebration with the in-Laws (the threat of me blogging about something will hopefully keep everyone in check :-).

Besides that it's the daily happenings of the Brewin six-pac. Who include: Me (Liz) - the stay-at-home mommy, chauffer, sometime smarty-pants, pseudo-wine expert, Janney - the working - a- stressful job mommy, puts up with my idiosyncracies, and a great partner and parent, Walkie Talkie (WT) - our oldest son, funny, fun - loving, caring and a great all around kid, Ly-Z - our little firecracker with 47 chromosomes who keeps us all laughing (most of the time), AJ - our wise old soul daughter with a smile that could melt an iceberg, and last but not least The Nobster - our baby, big flirt, sensitive but strong little guy.

No comments: